Software Product Manager #2814
We are looking for a high-energy, experienced product management professional who wants to be a part of a dynamic growing digital media and storage management software company. This position will be responsible for defining the product and market requirements for our software product lines. You will be expected to set the product technical direction based on customer requirements and drive product development through engineering and quality assurance. The position reports to a Senior Manager. The job location is in our HQ office in Irvine, California.
- Develop and execute software product features, functionality and new products
- Define customer needs and translate needs into product requirements
- Establish future requirements, plans and software product direction to support growth plans and long-term product portfolio architecture
- Perform competitive product analysis
- Work with key functional areas (e.g., marketing, engineering, Q&A, strategic partners) for new products
- Define internal and external requirements and business case for new products
- Work with technology to implement scalable solutions
- Supervise product development lifecycle from conception to implementation.
- Design and write product requirements specifications. Create executable product timelines and roadmaps
- Perform post-launch analyses and key learning
- Conduct usability testing to identify areas of improvement
- Implement and test product features /functionality to attract and convert customer segments:
- Optimize workflows to improve conversion
- Develop pipeline of new capabilities to up-sell and increase average revenue per use
- Analyze performance of product initiatives Monitor weekly, monthly and annual scorecard by key metrics Measure product features/functionality performance
- 3-5 Years of Product Management experience
- 3-5 Years of software product development experience
- Bachelors Degree. MBA preferred.
- Commitment to excellence, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills
- Creative abilities and mindset
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Familiar with Web 2.0 / AJAX technology
- Familiar with consumer or enterprise software products.
NTI Corporation offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and life insurance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org